Bonaire Village. Fully furnished 2nd floor 1 bedroom - 1.5 bath with an enclosed porch(102 square feet) that be used as a guest bedroom when needed; 191 square foot master bedroom with a 32 square foot walk-in closet; sliding glass doors to enclosed porch are impact glass; plus storm roll-downs on the two sets of 43''x39'' slider windows; eat-in kitchen with pass-thru to dining area; newer berber carpeting in living room-diningarea and master bedroom; newer tiled floor and walls of master bathroom; at least one occupant mustbe 55+; co-occupants must be 18+; no pets, clubhouse with resort style pool and amenities.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Bonaire Village is a 385 unit condo complex within the Villages of Oriole master association (it's legal name is ORIOLE VILLAGES CENTER,INC.).
AND the Villages of Oriole master association is comprised of 12 separate associations containing 3,742 total units. The upcoming Avalon Trails community (priced in the $300,000s to $500,000s range) will add an additional 521 units to the master association.]
Bonaire Village amenities include a clubhouse with a resort style pool, fitness room, billiard & card room, spacious library, a grande auditorium (theater) for events & shows, 1 mile+ walking path around the picturesque lake. Also, the monthly maintenance fee includes water & sewer, cable tv, individual unit WI-FI, building insurance, elevator maintenance, laundry room maintenance, exterior maintenance and usage of all clubhouse amenities. Buyers will need to obtain their own HO-6 "walls-in" homeowners insurance which probably shouldn't cost more than $1,000/year for a typical policy.
Some of the frequently asked about RULES & REGULATIONS:
1) At least one occupant must be 55+.
2) Any co-occupants must be 18+.
3) Under 55 persons may buy a unit provided they sign the required documents indicating that they will not occupy the unit until at least one of the persons reaches the age of 55 OR if an approved co-occupant joins them in occupying the unit.
4)Overnight parking is only permitted for the following vehicles: automobiles, sports utility vehicles, non-commercial pick-up trucks and passenger vans with windows on all four body panels.
5)Positively no motorcycles or any other 2-wheeled motorized vehicles or recreational vehicles are allowed to be parked overnight.
6) Per Florida statute, the total combined approval and transfer fees charged to a buyer for condominium association approval cannot exceed $100 per married couple OR
$100 per single or $100 per parent/18+ dependent child).
7)Proposed buyers have to be interviewed by the condominium association prior to closing.
8)Within 30 days of receiving a fully completed approval application, the condo association must respond with either an approval or disapproval.
9) Any proposed occupant cannot within the past 10 years been convicted of a crime involving violence to a person or property, demonstrating dishonesty or moral turpitude or involving the sale or possession of illegal drugs or other contraband
10)A unit cannot be leased out until it has been owned for 2 years. And after the 2 years a unit can only be leased once per 12 month period for a minimum of 4 months and a maximum of 12 months.
11)Occupancy of a unit other than by members of the owner's immediate family --in the absence of the unit owner-- is limited to a cumulative of 30 days per calendar year.
11)The buyer of a unit cannot be any of the following: a corporation, LLC, partnership,business trusts. Family trusts and life estates are acceptable forms of ownership.
12) Title taken to a unit cannot be by more than 2 natural persons.
13) No person can have ownership or an ownership interest in more than 2 units in all of Bonaire Village.
14) Satellite dishes can only be placed within the screened patio/balcony.
15) Units with an enclosed porch/patio cannot install wall or window ac units.
16) Renovation or improvement work inside a unit can only be done inside an apartment needs to be done between 8am-6pm Monday-Friday and 10am-5pm on Saturday.
17) Skateboards and bicycles are not allowed on the community's walking paths and cannot be attached to the building with a chain & padlock.
18) Elevators must be protected with padding when moving in or moving out.
19) No pets may be kept or harbored inside a unit without the expressed written permission of the condominium association.
20) All renovations -including to doors or windows- must be approved by the board of directors prior to the commencement of any work. Screened patios can be enclosed
with association approval. However, once enclosed the condo docs state that the association is no longer responsible for any future structural damage to your enclosed porch.
CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS PACKAGE:
A complete Bonaire Condominium Documents Package needs
to include 106 pages of Bonaire 1 Documents recorded on the Palm Beach County public records:
3/25/1975--The ORIGINAL 1975 Declaration of Condominium,
Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.
PLUS the seven(7) amendments since then:
02/1977--1st amendment --8 pages
10//1977- 2nd amendment --18 pages
11//1977- 3rd amendment -- 3 pages
06//1986--4th amendment---3 pages
04//1992--5th amendment --2 pages
12//1993--6th amendment--5 pages
05/2002--7th amendment --6 pages
ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND INFORMATION SHOWN ON THE MLS SHEET IS NOT WARRANTED AS 100% ACCURATE AND IS SUBJECT TO INADVERTENT ERROR, INADVERTENT OMISSION, INADVERTENT INCLUSION, INADVERTENT MISCALCULATION, INADVERTENT MISINTERPRETATION, INADVERTENT INCOMPLETENESS, UNKNOWN MODIFICATIONS AND ANYTHING THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE CONDOMINIUM BOARD OF DIRECTORS OR BY STATE LAW OR STATUTE.ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS NEED TO CONDUCT THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION AND VERIFICATION OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 2:45am EST.